Friday, June 12, 2009
How to Make Fry Food Out of Fish Food
- Place some flakes/pellets in a plastic ziploc bag
- Close the bag
- Crush the food until it turns into a fine powder
- Feed sparingly
- Try to add different types of food high in protein into the mixture
- If the powder is too big the fry won't eat it. In this case, go buy some specialized fry food.
Try pairing up females and males who have a particular color or fin pattern you like, to get nice looking fry.
- If male does not impregnate female, try placing your ugliest male guppy in a seperate jar and place the jar next to the breeding tank. this should result in the chosen male to impregnate the female once he realizes there is competition. if this does not work, you might have to choose a different guppy to breed